Instructions for #GEA2:
No unread replies.No replies.INInstructions #GEA2
Today, most of the claims brought against directors and officers in the United States are those alleged in shareholders’ derivative lawsuits. Other nations, however, put more restrictions on the use of such lawsuits. German law, for example, does not provide for derivative litigation, and a corporation’s duty to its employees is just as significant as its duty to the shareholder-owners of the company. The United Kingdom has no statute authorizing derivative actions, which are permitted only to challenge directors’ actions that the shareholders could not legally ratify. Japan authorizes derivative actions but also permits a company to sue the plaintiff-shareholder for damages if the action is unsuccessful.
(1) Research the laws/statutes/rules/court cases governing shareholder derivative lawsuits in one of the nations listed above or any other foreign nation.
(2) In a minimum 250-word post, please:
(a) Cite the law/statute/rule/court case governing shareholder derivative lawsuits of the nation you chose; and
(b) Explain if the shareholder derivative lawsuit has encouraged businesses to be more or less culturally responsible? Give at least one specific example.
1. Please use reliable and credible search engines (please do not use Wikipedia).
2. This website has great information on research skills: http://lib.usfsp.edu/sb.php?subject_id=136086 Links to an external site..
3. I suggest using either Westlaw or Lexis-Nexis which can be found under Databases once you log into the USF Library network.
4. Don’t hesitate to ask a Librarian for assistance (https://lib.stpetersburg.usf.edu/RIHome/allguides Links to an external site.)!
1. You may use the APA, MLA or Turabian format. For information on how to cite your research, please visit this website: https://lib.usfsp.edu/Citations Links to an external site..
2. Please put your citations into your assignment. The citations do not count towards the word count.
Your work will automatically be assessed for plagiarism using Turnitin (https://www.turnitin.com/ Links to an external site.). I would suggest putting your work through a plagiarism checker, such as Turnitin.com, Easybib.com, Grammarly.com, plagiarismdetector.net, etc., before submitting the assignment.
Minimum 2 sources or as many as are needed. Read all instructions before writing. Thank you!
Instructions for #GEA2: No unread replies.No replies.INInstructions #GEA2 Today,
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
Instructions for #GEA2:
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.