Click and read the Case Study below and post answers.
Chapter 29 – Case Study
Be 100 words or more
Use the stand English grammar and spelling
References are cited (if necessary)
Respond to at least two (2) of your classmates.
Issues with Rural, Migrant, and Urban Health Care
Marty, a 75-year-old male, with a history of myocardial infarction called home
complaining of heartburn and running out of antacids. When his daughter-in-law
reminded him to maintain his rest and diet times, Marty grew angry. “Knock it off. I
am doing fine despite what the doctor said. I will care for the diabetes after the
harvest and I will come home as soon as I can.”
Driving his combine formation with other workers for a night harvest, Marty
paused at 9:45 PM for a break while the rest of the combine formation continued
moving forward. Marty’s 6-year-old grandson rode in the combine with him to
experience his first night harvest. No further communication was received from
The boy’s mother called again at 10:00 PM with no answer. Used to “farm
time” and dead space for the cell phones, she was not overly worried but was
concerned about her son being out so late at night. The mother called her spouse
who drove another combine in a different field to find out why the boy was not yet
home. The father dispatched a truck to find Marty while the combines continued
harvesting and gleaning.
The truck driver found the missing combine on its side in a gully with the
lights shining upward. A satellite phone was used to notify the Northern Air
Ambulance and the local 911 of GPS coordinates. The volunteer flight and
paramedic teams were dispatched. The Italian-made Agusta Power-109 helicopter
used instruments to fly over two counties of hilly terrain. The single pilot employed
night vision goggles to study the instrument panel and the radio to keep the pilot
informed of ground rescue operations and hospital preparations. The flight nurses
double checked the laryngoscopes, blood supplies, and jump kits while maintaining
contact with the first scene arrivals.
NUR4636 – Community Health Nursing
Page 2 of 2
When the paramedic vehicle arrived, an employee truck was seen driving
away from the combine. Marty was unconscious with a weak, irregular pulse of 100,
BP of 65/48, and respirations of 26. A bruise over the right mastoid is noticed. The
grandson is conscious and crying, splinted for a broken leg. His pulse is 120, BP
138/118, and respirations of 24. Purple circles are seen around his eyes. The 6-
year-old complains of a headache and calls for his mother.
1. How will the nurse gather needed information to effect a successful rescue?
2. What travel and emergency transport resources are available?
3. What rural barriers to diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up resources exist?
4. What roles do rural nursing theory principles play in Marty’s health
5. The nearest critical access hospital does not have a trauma level due to the
lack of a 24-hour staff with trauma training. What types of trauma support
do patient needs indicate?
Do patient needs indicate?
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
Click and read the Case Study below and post answers.
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.