For this project, you will choose a gendered problem, research its causes and effect and analyze the role gender plays, then do something to help solve the problem either through direct action (such as volunteering or some other form of service) or by creating and distributing an action product. (I have chosen the gendered problem of Abortion being banned in the U.S)
Choose a gendered problem. Please note you MUST choose a problem that concerns gender, and gender must be the primary focus of your project, though you may also analyze other intersecting facets of identity such as race, class, sexuality, age, ability, or nationality as long as the role that gender plays is your main focus. Research the causes, effects, and the role gender plays. You will need to research what the scholars and experts in the field who have studied the problem have found, so you will need to conduct your research using an academic library and using scholarly sources. You will start this research in a learning activity.
Based on your research, choose a strategy that you feel will be an effective way to create the change you want to see, whether action-based or product-based, that you can do in the amount of time we have. Please Note: You MUST actually do the action or create and distribute the product that you come up with and show proof that you have done so; you are NOT just writing a proposal or a descriiption of what you could do to help solve the problem. You are actually doing something to help. (For this part of the assignment, make 1 or 2 of the pages a letter to the governor of Missouri, Mike Parson, telling him why abortion rights should be legal in Missouri and asking him to fight for them. You dont need to show any proof that you actually sent a letter, just write the address you would send it to at the top of that page.)
Once your action or product has been completed, you will write a reflection of four fully developed paragraphs followed by your Works Cited page, in which you
1. describe the problem you are trying to solve (making sure to discuss and cite your research)
2. describe your action (what you did)
3. explain the outcome you intended for your action to have and
4. evaluate the strengths, limitations, and ultimate effectiveness of your strategy for change (your action). 5. Works Cited
What to Submit
For this project, you will submit two files for this project:
verification of your action
your reflection paper
Writing is done in Times New Roman, 12 pt. font, double-spaced, with 1” margins, and no extra space between paragraphs
Choose a gendered problem.
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.